Monday, May 3, 2010

2nd Week... Welcome to the lab!

Welcome everybody... generation May-July 2010...!!!!!
I am so happy to meet all of of you.. some have already been my students and some are my students for the first time. To my old students... help me welcome the new ones, I know I can count on you to share, collaborate, get connected, learn and have fun this trimester.

This week we will be working on our get to know each other class and getting our blogs. Some of you will be lucky enough to go to the lab.. some groups won't be that lucky, dued to lab capacity to accomodate all of you... so ..we'll be modeling in the classroom what we'll be doing and evening chat sessions will be opened to help those who need advice on how to:


  • Get a blog in Blogger.com: But first.. what's a blog... watch the following video...


  • How to post our first task in your blogs.



For more video tutorials go to: http://www.teachertrainingvideos.com/blogger/index.html

We will have online chat sessions from 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm.... use your google chat ..Hope to see you on line...

keep on shining love and peace!
Doris3m

No comments: