Wednesday, May 26, 2010

FIFA World Cup 2010 K'naan & David Bisbal - Waving Flag + Lyrics On Screen

Well, we are almost there... The World Cup is about to start... According to Wikipedia...

The 2010 FIFA World Cup will be the 19th FIFA World Cup, the premier international football tournament. It is scheduled to take place between 11 June and 11 July 2010 in South Africa. The 2010 FIFA World Cup will be the culmination of a qualification process that began in August 2007 and involved 204 of the 208 FIFA national teams. As such, it matches the 2008 Summer Olympics as the sports event with the most competing nations.
This will be the first time that the tournament has been hosted by an African nation, after South Africa beat Morocco and Egypt in an all-African bidding process. This decision left the Oceania Football Confederation as the only confederation yet to host the FIFA World Cup. Italy are the defending champions. The draw for the finals took place on 4 December 2009 in Cape Town.


This is the English/Spanish version of the official song for the cup... Enjoy it.. I think is brilliant...and the message is wonderful.. I specially like the first stanza:

Give me freedom
Give me fire
Give me reason
Take me higher
See the champions
Take the field now
You’ll be fighters
Make us feel proud




I will be rooting for my favorite team... Brazil!!!!! what about you? who will you be rooting for?

Let's us know...and Keep o shining Love and Peace!

1 comment:

Altax said...

Thanks for the video. I have been looking for the video.